Cheesecake Wedding Cakes
When you think of cheesecake, you probably think of the traditional round cheesecake with small slices. Cheesecake can, however, be much more complicated and used in a traditional wedding cake design as well.
If you are looking for something unique, consider a traditional tiered cake with chocolate flowers, chocolate wrapped presents or other elegant wedding cake decorations. All the wedding cake designs you thought would be impossible with cheesecake have been done. You can even have a variety of your favourite cheesecake flavours incorporated as well from white chocolate ganache to chocolate cream cheese butter cream.
If you are afraid that not all of your guests will enjoy a cheesecake, then you can also consider having a cheesecake for your Groom’s cake or bridal shower. These can also be created in unique designs such as footballs, boxes of cigars and other manly items. For your bridal shower, consider a cake that looks like the latest Gucci handbag or a pearl studded miniature version of your wedding cake.
As gifts for your bridal party, you can have miniature cheesecake bites decorated into small little gifts and wrapped in their own individual boxes. Who wouldn’t love a little bite of cheesecake wrapped up as a gift?
Taste the Difference - Endless Flavours to Choose From!
Not sure which flavour to go for? Here are a few suggestions for the bride that wants to stay from the traditional white wedding cake and buttercream icing:
- Vanilla with lemon and orange zest
- Vanilla with caramel pecan swirl
- Vanilla with a Heath crunch swirl
- Bourbon vanilla with a macadamia nut crust
- Vanilla with a Butterfinger swirl
- Vanilla with toasted coconut and mango swirl
- White chocolate with a lemon swirl
- White chocolate with raspberry swirl
- White chocolate with chocolate chips
- White chocolate and Irish cream
- Triple chocolate with bittersweet, milk and white chocolate
- Mocha, coffee and vanilla
- Vanilla and milk chocolate
- White chocolate with Heath crunch chocolate buttercream
- Chocolate decadence with chocolate ganache and raspberry
The flavour combinations are endless. There is also a variety of crusts available including:
- Macadamia nut
- Butter cookie
- Praline cookie
Your possibilities are endless and if you are looking to be more creative and less traditional, a cheesecake wedding cake may be the way to go. Many are decorated with the typical wedding cake icings such as fondant and royal icing. They can be created in many unique styles that your traditional wedding cakes have been decorated in. Your cheesecake wedding cake will definitely be unique and something that your guests will remember for years to come as well as a delightful finish to your big day.